- Hire rate: As Published on www.hourbuildingaustralia.com/packages
- Geographic limits: Commonwealth of Australia.
- All pilots must have flown 1 hour in the same aircraft in the previous 7 days.
- Flight time is calculated from engine start up to engine shut down except for daily & weekly hire.
- The pilot acknowledges that the Aircraft is and will remain the sole property of the owner, and the pilot has no interest in the Aircraft.
- At all times during the hiring the pilot shall be licensed and current.
- The pilot shall be entitled, during the term of this agreement, to use the aircraft for private hire, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein.
- The pilot may not hire or let other pilots fly without approval and use the aircraft for illegal purposes.
- The pilot shall return the Aircraft, its engine and equipment at the conclusion of the hiring in the same proper condition in which they were at the commencement of the hiring. Any damage must be reported if not normal wear & tear the damage must be paid for by the pilot, eg: leaving battery on, flat spot tyres, damage to prop etc.
- The pilot will at all times comply with all Acts, Regulations, Orders and any other requirements during hire period.
- The aircraft are insured against hull risks/loss and third party liability personal injury and property up to $5 million. The pilot is not covered for injury the passengers are. The pilot undertakes to pay to the owner the full amount of the insurance excess on any claim that insurance is used.
- The pilot shall be responsible for and promptly pay upon demand all hire fees, expenses and air navigation, landing and parking charges incurred in connection with the use of the aircraft. A prepayment is required on estimated hire.
- In the event of mechanical failure of the Aircraft at any location away from home base when used by the pilot, the owner is responsible for the aircraft to be returned to home base.
- The owner can decline the hire of the aircraft in advance at any time AND stop the hire agreement if any illegal activities are reported to us.
This agreement will be construed in accordance with the laws in force in Victoria, and the parties hereby
submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.